Tuesday, August 18, 2009

JUST ENOUGH LIGHT FOR THE STEP I'M ON


As you can see boxes are everywhere. The other night as Bill and I were getting ready to go to bed I told him I need to leave the fan light on in the kitchen so I can see the way to the bathroom at night. I got up in the middle of the night and there was my path to the bathroom. I said out loud thank you Lord. It's just enough light to find my way. A smile came on my face. A couple of nights earlier I turned on the hall light and it blinded me. I couldn't see the path. The light was to bright. Then there's been nights with no light was on at all and I stumbled and bumped into the boxes. I am a visual learner and how this experience spoke to me was when there is too much light I'm blinded. I can't focus. When there is no light I stumble and fall. But when there's just enough light God provides all my needs. Just follow God and he will provide the light for the step you're on.
Love,
Renee'

No comments:

Post a Comment